It’s easy to see why Singapore ranks high in any traveller’s must-go list. With cultural influences from Malay, Chinese and Indian communities, and its reputation as one of the most cosmopolitan and economically stable cities in the world, the island-nation brims with exciting experiences – from food to shopping and family-friendly attractions.
Must ExperienceView all
Gardens by the Bay
See giant pandas in tropical Singapore. Named Jia Jia and Kai Kai, these adorable animals live in a climate-controlled forest...
Adventure Cove & S.E...
Universal Studios Si...
Movie magic comes alive at Universal Studios Singapore, also at Sentosa. Enjoy thrilling rides, shows and other movie-themed ...
Useful TipsView all
Singapore River Expe...
One of the best ways to take in Singapore’s iconic and historic landmarks and soak in the vibe of its buzzing waterfront dist...
Exploring on foot
- CurrencySingapore Dollar (SGD)
- Airport to city20 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights SGD34
- ClimateMostly hot and humid year round (24-31 degrees Celsius)
- Best time to goCoincide with one of the big festivals Singapore celebrates – Christmas light up, Chinese New Year, or Great Singapore Sale in the middle of the year