An archipelago comprising 99 islands off the coast of Malaysia, Langkawi offers a laid-back tropical retreat with its incredible vistas of coconut tree-fringed beaches, turquoise waters, majestic rock formations and breathtaking caves. And the list doesn’t just end there. World-class accommodations, a variety of eco tours and a spectacular cuisine make Langkawi a mosaic of charm.
Must ExperienceView all
Telaga Tujuh (Seven ...
Explore the Crocodile Farm in Datai Bay for a unique encounter with talented, friendly crocodiles. This may be hard to believ...
Pulau Payar Marine P...
Take a night stroll along the Eagle Square. It’s hard to miss this icon when you’re arriving in Langkawi by sea. The city’s m...
Langkawi Craft Cultu...
Useful TipsView all
- Flying time from Singapore1 hour 25 minutes
- CurrencyMalaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Airport to city18 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights MYR35
- ClimateSunny year round. Rainy season is from November to January with the dry season between late April and September
- Best time to goYear round
- ActivitiesSightseeing, shopping, eating local cuisine, mangrove cruises, rainforest canopy adventures, bird-watching, island hopping, diving, snorkelling, spas