Davao is one of the biggest cities in the Philippines and is a fast-developing tourism and investment hub in the Mindanao region. Situated by the sea and backed by mountains, Davao offers a healthy balance between living a modern city lifestyle and a carefree recreational existence with its proximity to beautiful diving spots, cool mountain resorts and farms of fresh produce.
Must ExperienceView all
Deca Wakeboard Park
Get your adrenaline pumping by trying the wakeboard facilities at Deca Wakeboard Park. Thrill seekers have been frequenting t...
The Philippine Eagle...
Join in the merrymaking of the Kadayawan Festival, an annual celebration of Davao’s cultural heritage that includes the tradi...
Useful TipsView all
Matina Town Square
Davao locals love to perform music. Matina Town Square has several bars and restaurants that are closed in the day but come a...
Flying time from Singapore3 hours 45 minutes (Direct)
5 hours 30 minutes (via Cebu)
CurrencyPhilippines Peso (PHP)
US Dollar (USD)
- Airport to city12 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights PHP1620 (ADT) / PHP810 (CHD) (cash payment upon departure)
- ClimateMild pleasant tropical climate year-round
- Best time to goOrganise your trip around Davao's colourful festivals
- ActivitiesSightseeing, shopping, diving, snorkelling, trekking and mountain climbing, golfing