Cebu is world-renowned for its beautiful beaches, numerous colourful festivals and warm, friendly people. Besides being known as the “Guitar and Furniture Capital”, it is also one of the most developed cities in the country, boasting the second busiest airport in the Philippines. Cebu is a vibrant blend of wondrous natural resources, historic sites and glitzy infrastructure that makes it a popular tourist destination among local and international tourists.
Must ExperienceView all
Kadaugan sa Mactan
Learn Philippine history with Kadaugan sa Mactan, a re-enactment of the Battle of Mactan between the natives, led by their ch...
Tickle your taste buds with Cebu lechon, touted by many famous palates (including food guru Anthony Bourdain, no less) as the...
Swing to the smooth sounds of Cebu’s annual Reggae Festival, which showcases local talent through a two-day event that pays t...
Useful TipsView all
Flying time from Singapore3 hours 45 minutes (Direct)
5 hours 30 minutes (via Davao)
CurrencyPhilippines Peso (PHP)
US Dollar (USD)
- Airport to city14 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights PHP1620 (ADT) / PHP810 (CHD) (cash payment upon departure)
- ClimateFine weather throughout the year. Coolest season from December to February, hottest from March to May
- Best time to goDecember to May is the best season as it is dry and cool with plenty of sunshine
- ActivitiesSightseeing, diving, snorkelling, shopping, and visit Abuno in Mactan, where Cebu’s famed guitar factories are, or Carbon Market