Kiosk check-in for SilkAir flights
Beat the queue at the airport with our convenient kiosk check-in services available at:
- Singapore Changi Terminal 2 (Row 4)
- Bengaluru Kempegowda International Terminal
Kiosk check-in is available to everyone at these airports, unless:
- Your passport / visa is not machine-readable.
- You have an unconfirmed or wait-listed booking.
- You are travelling as an Unaccompanied Minor.
- You have an Extra Seat booking e.g. for Cabin Baggage such as musical instruments.
- You require any special requirements e.g. travelling with pets, meet-and-assist service, medical assistance etc.
How to Use Kiosk Check-in:
Step 1: Select SilkAir icon from the home screen.
Step 2: Acknowledge that you have read and understood the restrictions on Dangerous Goods.
Step 3: Choose any of the 4 options to retrieve your booking:
• Scan your passport
• Scan the barcode of your self-printed boarding pass
• Enter your booking reference (e.g. AZ6E7G) – recommended if checking-in multiple passengers in the same booking
• Enter your 13-digit electronic ticket number starting with "629" or "618"
Step 4: Scan your passport by placing the photo page face down on the glass flatbed scanner, inserting it completely.
Step 5: If you have bags to check-in, select “Yes”.
Step 6: Indicate the number of bag tags you need, by touching the “+” sign. Your baggage allowance will also be shown.
Example: If you have 2 bags to check in, touch the “+” sign twice.
Step 7: Your bag tags, followed by boarding passes, will then be printed. Please ensure that you collect all your bag tags and boarding passes. Once you have tagged your bags (instructions below), please proceed to the Bag Drop counter.
Important: If you are holding on to multiple boarding passes for the same flight, please retain only the latest copy and discard older ones or surrender them to any of our check-in agent. You should also delete any older copies from your mobile devices.
Step 8: How to tag your bag: