Changi Transit Programme
Enjoy a transit like no other
From now till 30 September 2018, enjoy a rewarding stop in Singapore between flights and receive a Changi Transit Reward, valued from S$20, to offset your shopping and a host of services.
The transit reward is valid for use at all retail and service outlets in the transit and public areas of Singapore’s Changi Airport (exclusions apply), or can be redeemed for one-time access to the Ambassador Lounge at Terminals 2 or 3 for up to two hours. The Ambassador Lounge provides shower facilities (including basic toiletries), light refreshments, reading material and complimentary WiFi.
Passengers can also enjoy the following special benefits from the Ambassador Transit Lounge
- Complimentary access for child under 2 years old (Infant) with 1 accompanying adult
- Every subsequent one (1) hour extension of lounge access will be at S$12 nett per person
- 10% discount for alcoholic beverages
- 20% discount for Gym, Massage, Nail and facial & Hair services at Terminal 2 after registering for lounge use.
- 20% discount for Massage service at Terminal 3 after registering for lounge use
- The transit reward can also be used for access to the gym (Gym only at Terminal 2), or as part payment for Nap room and other existing Lounge packages
Passengers, whose point of origin is China (Mainland) will receive two S$20 transit reward, one of which will be valid for one-time use to redeem Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only. The transit reward can also be used at the services / spa area of the Shilla duplex store in the transit area of Terminal 3 and featured brands include Dior, SKII, Chanel and La Prairie.
- Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand customers whose point of origin (country where your trip originates from), is one of the following countries:
- Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China (Mainland), Europe including Russia and Turkey, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos*, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, the United States of America* or Vietnam
- Passengers whose point of origin is China (Mainland) is eligible for transit reward of value S$40 while passengers whose point of origin is the rest of the countries listed is eligible for transit reward of value S$20.
- Passengers must be on transit in Singapore on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connceting departure flight out of Changi Airport. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible.
- For instance, a passenger whose itinerary is 'London - Singapore - Sydney vv' is eligible but a passenger whose itinerary is 'London - Singapore - London" is not eligible. A one-way jouney "London - Singapore - Sydney only' is not eligible.
- Passengers’ e-ticket numbers must begin with 618, 629 or 086. Passenger must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both into and out of Singapore. Any connecting flight into or out of Singapore that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand, specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282 or Scoot, specifically flight numbers TR596 or TR597.
Passengers who are in transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of their journey must originate and return to the same country by air via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport issued in a single e-ticket. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
“Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land/sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
"Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
- “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is by other airline, is not eligible;
- "Beijing - Singapore, Bangkok - Singapore - Shanghai" AND Singapore - Bangkok is by sea AND flight sectors are issued in a single e-ticket is eligible;
“New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.
The transit reward can only be claimed once, on either leg of their journey, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets. For instance, a passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary,"London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore – London" can collect his transit rewared either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
- Passengers whose transit itinerary (through Singapore) was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all e-tickets to the counter staff. The staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
- Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
Collection of Vouchers
Eligible passengers can proceed to the iShopChangi Collection Centres which are open 24 hours daily in the transit areas of Terminals 2 and 3. Please present your passport, boarding passes and all e-tickets showing your full itinerary as well as booking confirmation of your land and sea transfers.
- Public area: All Hotel Reservation counters, all Car Rental counters, all Passenger Meeting Services counters, Banks, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Telecommunications outlets (e.g. M1 Shop), Pay-Per-Use Lounge (e.g. The Haven by JetQuay), Temporary Retail Outposts**, Top-Up Card Machines and Services (e.g. Kopitiam Card, Coffee Bean Cards, cash cards etc)
- Transit area: Airline Lounges, Hermes outlets in all terminals, Post On Wheels, SATS Rainforest Lounge in Terminal 1, Temporary Retail Outposts** and Transit Hotels
- Both public and transit areas: All Dining Outlets (e.g. quick bite kiosks, cafes, food courts, restaurants and bars), all Supermarkets and Convenience stores, Left Baggage counters, Money-Changing counters, Changi Recommends, Drycleaning services, Medical services and Postage services.
**Retail pushcarts in Terminal 3 Basement 2 are not temporary outposts and transit rewards can be used for purchases.
Other terms and conditions
- The transit rewards is valid for use till 30 April 2019 and request to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
- Passenger can collect the transit rewards for their current trip only, and while stocks last. All collections must be done by 30 September 2018.
- Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- Multiple Transit Rewards may be used for payment.
- Transit Rewards may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- Transit Rewards can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines/SilkAir Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.