This bustling city located north of Hong Kong is famed for its great shopping, numerous amusement parks, world-class golf courses and affordable spas.
Its coastline is one of China’s most scenic beaches; such as Dameisha, Xiaomeisha and Jin Sha Wan attract hordes of sunseekers during the summer months.
Must ExperienceView all
Trek up Wutong Mountain, the second tallest mountain in the Pearl River Delta. There are two peaks and several routes of vary...
Dafen Oil Painting V...
Explore the Shenzhen Museum located at Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government Building, which features a spectacular winged r...
Useful TipsView all
Relax and recreation
- Flying time from Singapore4 hours 5 minutes
- CurrencyChinese Yuan (CNY)
- Airport to city32 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights CNY90
- ClimateTemperatures are almost sub tropical with intense summer heat and lots of rain. Winter temperatures rarely drop below 10 degrees Celsius
- Best time to goOctober and November are the best months to visit when the temperature is pleasant and the days are still relatively long
- ActivitiesVisit theme parks, shopping, and safari park