Located just east of Bali, Lombok is often regarded as an unspoiled, quieter version of its closest neighbour. Lombok’s landscape and traditional way of life have survived largely unchanged into this century, and it is a true gem in its own right. A surfing mecca with spectacular natural scenery, Lombok continues to lure surfers, trekkers and divers.
Must ExperienceView all
Explore Narmada Park. It was built in 1727 by King Anak Agung Gede Ngurah Karangasem, originally intended to be a royal hidea...
Mount Rinjani Nation...
If you are in the mood for something a little more extreme, climbing Mount Rinjani, the second highest volcano in Indonesia, ...
Useful TipsView all
Beckoning someone to come over with a hooking motion of the index finger may be common in the West but will be considered ext...
- Flying time from Singapore2 hours 45 minutes
- CurrencyIndonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Airport to city30 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights IDR200,000
- ClimateDry season: April to September. Wet season: October to March
- Best time to goYear round
- ActivitiesSnorkelling, diving, beach hopping, golfing, trekking, surfing