Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Asia. It houses many global hotel chains and is fast becoming a favourite destination for conference tourism and shopping. It’s a great city for walking tours with its wide sidewalks and beautiful architecture that showcase a blend of colonial influences.
Must ExperienceView all
Petronas Twin Towers
Go on a food trip. Many food stalls and coffeeshops serve a variety of cuisines at affordable prices. Visit the rows of shops...
The Islamic Arts Mus...
Unleash your eye for art at The Islamic Arts Museum, a cultural centre that traces the origins of Islamic architecture and de...
Reconnect with natur...
Although cosmopolitan, Kuala Lumpur is a green city that has pockets of tropical rainforests. Bukit Nanas is a forest reserve...
Explore the Batu Caves, situated just north of Kuala Lumpur in a limestone hill. A 30-minute taxi ride will take you to the c...
Useful TipsView all
- Flying time from Singapore55 minutes
- CurrencyMalaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Airport to city80 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights MYR37.10
- ClimateTropical with average temperature of 28-37 Degree Celsius
- Best time to goYear round
- ActivitiesSightseeing, shopping, eating local cuisine, clubbing, spas