Koh Samui, Thailand
Sandy beaches lined with towering palms, cascading waterfalls, sumptuous seafood and a vibrant nightlife make Thailand’s third largest island a true tropical paradise and an ideal holiday retreat for sun, sand and sea lovers. Sitting snugly in the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Samui is a premier tourist destination surrounded by other island gems such as Koh Phangan and Koh Tao.
Must ExperienceView all
Mu Ko Angthong Natio...
Hin Ta & Hin Yai
Na Mueang Waterfall
Useful TipsView all
Car rental in Koh Samui is fairly cheap, but for some local flavour in your adventure, go for a motorbike or a scooter. There...
- Flying time from Singapore1 hour 45 minutes
- CurrencyThai Baht (THB)
- Airport to city17 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights THB750
- ClimateTropical monsoon climate makes it warm all year. September – November is the monsoon season and you can expect showers then. However, these showers usually do not last very long.
- Best time to goMarch to September
- ActivitiesBeach activities include snorkeling and kayaking, island hopping. Rejuvenate with a spa treatment or simply while your time away with a book while sun-taning