Must ExperienceView all
Wander around Salar Jung Museum, one of India’s largest museums and best known for its collections from different civilisatio...
Ramoji Film City
Take a tour of Ramoji Film City, the world’s largest integrated film studio complex. Comprising lavish production sets, an am...
Tickle your palate with a taste of Hyderabadi cuisine. Originating from the royal kitchens of the Nizams, this cuisine draws ...
Useful TipsView all
Photography is not allowed within Salar Jung Museum grounds. Better leave your cameras at home or deposit them for safety at ...
- Flying time from Singapore4 hours 35 minutes
- CurrencyIndian Rupee (INR)
- Airport to city38 kilometres
Airport taxPassenger Service Fee INR236
User Development Fee INR2,006
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable and tax amount depends on itinerary.
- ClimateSummer Season (March to May) & Winter Season (November to February)
- Best time to goOctober to February
- ActivitiesVisiting the captivating Charminar & Golconda Fort, as well as the Ramoji Film City, scenic parks and historical museums.