Kiosk check-in is now available at:
Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2 (Row 4)
How to Use Kiosk Check-in:
Step 1: Select SilkAir icon from the home screen.
Step 2: Acknowledge that you have read and understood the restrictions on Dangerous Goods.
Step 3: Choose any of the 5 options to retrieve your booking:
• Scan your passport
• Scan the barcode of your self-printed boarding pass
• Enter your booking reference (e.g. AZ6E7G) – recommended if checking-in multiple passengers in the same booking
• Enter your 13-digit electronic ticket number starting with "629" or "618"
• Swipe your KrisFlyer membership card
Step 4: Scan your passport by placing the photo page face down on the glass flatbed scanner, inserting it completely.
Step 5: Confirm your passport details.
Step 6: Your flight details and seat assignment will be shown. Touch "Confirm Check-in" to complete your check-in.
• You may also add passengers to be checked-in at this time. Please note that you may only check-in up to 6 passengers (including yourself) at one time. You will need to have all passports ready for scanning.
• You may view / change your seat, if desired.
• If you have no bags to check in, you may proceed directly to immigration check with your boarding pass.
• Travel advice: Passengers are solely responsible for ensuring that they hold all valid travel documents (passports, visas, etc.) and comply with the entry, exit, transit or other requirements of the countries they are travelling to. Passengers may be refused entry into a country if they do not have the required or valid travel documents. SilkAir and our check-in agents will not be liable in any way for any consequences arising out of your not having the required or valid travel documents.
Step 7: If you have bags to check-in, select “Yes”.
Step 8: Indicate the number of bag tags you need, by touching the “+” sign. Your baggage allowance will also be shown.
Example: If you have 2 bags to check in, touch the “+” sign twice.
Step 9: Your bag tags, followed by boarding passes, will then be printed. Please ensure that you collect all your bag tags and boarding passes. Once you have tagged your bags (instructions below), please proceed to the Bag Drop counter.
Important: If you are holding on to multiple boarding passes for the same flight, please retain only the latest copy and discard older ones or surrender them to any of our check-in agent. You should also delete any older copies from your mobile devices.
The kiosk also offers the following convenience:
- Return check-in
- Check-in for your connecting flight on SilkAir, Singapore Airlines.
Ineligible for Kiosk Check-in
Please approach a check-in agent for assistance if you encounter any issues e.g.:
- You were not issued with your boarding pass and/or bag tag.
- Your passport / visa is not machine-readable.
- You have an unconfirmed or wait-listed booking.
- You are travelling as an Unaccompanied Minor.
- You have an Extra Seat booking e.g. for Cabin Baggage such as musical instruments.
- You require any special requirements e.g. travelling with pets, meet-and-assist service, medical assistance etc.