Danang is an important hub for Central Vietnam and is a popular tourist destination due to its proximity to UNESCO World Heritage sites such as the Complex of Hue Monuments, the Old Town of Hoi An and the My Son sanctuary. Located by the East Sea and at the mouth of the Han River, Danang has become a cultural and educational focus for the country.
Must ExperienceView all
Non Nuoc Beach
Head to Non Nuoc Beach, voted as one of the most beautiful beaches in the planet by Forbes magazine. Featuring a gentle slope...
My Son ruins
Bà Nà Hill Station
For a change of scenery and temperature, visit the Bà Nà Hill Station and ride the five-kilometre-long cable car route to the...
Go snorkelling and diving at the Cham Islands. The best time to visit is from June to August, when ocean sediment has settled...
Useful TipsView all
Flying time from Singapore2 hours 45 minutes (Direct)
4 hours 25 minutes (via Siem Reap)
- CurrencyVietnam Dong (VND)
- Airport to city3 kilometres
- Airport taxInternational flights USD17.50 (ADT) / USD8.75 (CHD)
- ClimateTropical climate. Dry/cool season: November - February, Dry/hot season: March -June, rainy season: July - October
- Best time to goYear round
- ActivitiesVisiting historical and heritage sites, sea sports, diving at Non Nuoc Beach, shopping, eating, golf.